10 Accidents That Could Have Easily Been Prevented
1. This is what happens when you come home drunk and cook a pizza for 13 hours
LESSON LEARNED: Set a timer!
2. This is what happens when you fight a fire in the dead of winter in Maine
LESSON LEARNED: Bring rags to dry off the building afterwards!
3. This is what happens when a train does a burnout
LESSON LEARNED: Don’t make railroad tracks out of silly putty!
4. This is what happens to a wood floor in a school gym when the roof leaks
LESSON LEARNED: Now you have to play basketball all slopey. Get used to it!
5. This is what happens when plastic rings end up in the water
LESSON LEARNED: Drink fountain drinks (this is really, really sad).
6. This is what happens when you leave a window open on your car overnight during a snow blizzard in Reykjavík, Iceland
LESSON LEARNED: Always carry snow cone syrup mix with you because you never know when you’ll be presented with the opportunity to have organic ice snow cones!
7. This is what happens when a truck full of industrial printing ink rolls over on the highway
LESSON LEARNED: This must have cost trillions of dollars considering the cost of printer ink. Next time wrap your trucks in bubble wrap just in case!
8. This is what happens when you forget to check the oven before preheating
LESSON LEARNED: Order delivery! It’s only like $10 for a large pizza stop being so cheap!
9. This is what happens when you fire a rifle with something lodged in the barrel
LESSON LEARNED: If you have something lodged in the barrel of a rifle you are going to have a bad time.
10. This is what happens when you microwave a CD
LESSON LEARNED: Microwaves can take you to outer space.