11 Accidental Cosplays That Might Be Better Than Real Ones
Some cosplayers spend hours and hours — DAYS — working on their outfits before going to a convention. These people spent 0. Instead, they lucked (debateable) their way into some pretty spot-on cosplay outfits without even knowing it.
1. This Star Trek grandma has no idea.
2. This girl’s roommate made her hold his stuffed Hobbes after seeing this outfit. A perfect match.
3. A life of apparent gambling has taken it’s toll on Misty.
4. This guy became an accidental Pyramid Head while building a shed.
5. Random restaurant patron or candid Snow White? You decide.
6. This Obi-Wan is spot-on.
7. Very accurate, although I don’t picture Cartman being a big reader.
8. A bit horrifying, but an accidental cosplay nonetheless.
9. To be fair, most Lady Gaga outfits match an anime character or two.
10. Not so fast, passengers.
11. Someone at this party told these 3 they “looked like Twilight.” Hard to disagree.