1. When it helped convince you that working out was overrated.
The only 6-pack you need can be purchased from your nearest liquor store.
2. When it made another day of work THAT much easier.
via Facebook/Funny beer memes
Who couldn’t use an extra day off work from time to time?
3. When it helped you celebrate Christmas without the hassle of cleaning up pine needles.
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree…
4. When it helped protect you from the sun’s harmful rays.
via We Know Memes
Hats off to this resourceful beer drinker!
5. When it made the visit to your in-laws’ house much, much more enjoyable.
Don’t like your in-laws? There’s a drink for that.
6. When it helped you land the guy/girl of your dreams.
via 107.5 Kool FM
Sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, not the beholder.
7. When it helped you show the world how good of a dancer you really are.
Sometimes you’ve just got to show off your moves.
8. That time it helped you get over your fear of public speaking.
You don’t need to picture everyone naked to deal with your fear of public speaking, just follow this guy’s advice.
9. When it helped you realize how important the truth can be.
Telling the truth has never been so easy thanks to the kind creators of alcohol.
10. When it made your food taste oh so much better.
via DIY LOL
Trick question–what’s the only thing better than eating a Big Mac? Eating a Big Mac after a few beers of course.
11. The way it made you feel when the people you hate walked in to the party.
via Absolute Punk
Why else would you get so excited to bump into your high school bully at the bar?
12. When it helped you determine who your real friends were.
via quick meme
Only a true friend stands behind you when you’re being a drunken idiot.
13. When it helped you sleep through the roughest of nights.
via LOL Pranks
There’s nothing quite like waking up after good night’s sleep!
14. When it gave you the extra confidence you need to talk to attractive members of the opposite sex.
For some reason those cheerleaders just don’t seem as intimidating after sipping on few glasses of whiskey.
15. When it drastically increased your level of knowledge on any given subject.
You don’t need to know what you’re talking about to have an amazing conversation.
16. …and of course, the way it left you feeling without a care in the world.
via Awesomely Luvvie
Life’s too short to worry anyways.