16 ‘WHERE ARE THEY NOW’ IMAGES OF PEOPLE WHO WERE IN FAMOUS MEMES –
1. The Most Interesting Man in the World. The meme featuring actor Jonathan Goldsmith came from a Dos Equis commercial. He worked with the brand from 2006-2016 and most recently worked on the movie ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’. Of course the most interesting man in the world looks the same… he’s just that good.
2. Why Don’t We Have Both? The adorable little girl from the Old El Paso commercial is all grown up now. Mia Agraviador is in her late teens and spends her time working on art.
3. False. FALSE. Dwight Schrute will always have a strange place in our jokes. Rainn Wilson’s most recent role was in ‘The Meg’, which I’m sure Dwight would have 80 conspiracies about.
4. What If I Told You. What if I told you, the words to this meme were wrong? ‘The Matrix’ actor landed a major roll on the hit show ‘Blackish’.
5. Confused Nick Young. This meme was captured from a video about the basketball player’s life when Nick reacted to his mom saying he was a clown as a kid. He’s still playing in the NBA, and most recently for the Denver Nuggets.
6. Salt Bae. The viral video and resulting meme come from Turkish butcher Nusret Gökçe. He’s just doing what he does best: seasoning meat with passion. Gökçe actually owns 14 restaurants around the world so I guess you could say he’s doing well.
7. Hide The Pain Harold. András Arató is actually a Hungarian electrical engineer. He always looks like he’s in pain, but apparently he’s lived a good life.
8. Conceited Reaction. Conceited is a rapper with a recurring role on MTV’s ‘Wild N Out’ series.
9. Annoyed Picard. While this meme is pretty much all about being irritated, Picard is actually quoting Shakespeare in this moment. The actor is still working and his next role is in the kid’s movie, ‘The Kid Who Would Be King’.
10. Math Lady. This meme came from the Brazilian soap opera ‘Senhora do Destino’. Renata Sorrah is still acting in Brazil.
11. That Would Be Great. Gary Cole was in ‘Talledega Nights’ and did voice work in ‘Bob’s Burgers’ and ‘Family Guy’. His most recent big role was on the show ‘Veep’.
12. Aliens. The crazy ‘aliens are real’ meme comes from a related source. Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is the host of ‘Ancient Aliens’ and involved in other extra-terrestrial projects.
13. Am I the Only One Around Here. A bowling scene gone wrong from ‘The Big Lebowski’ was the origin of this meme. Jon Goodman is currently on a sitcom called ‘The Conners’.
14. Petty Skai Jackson. The 16-year-old Disney star turned into a petty meme while she was waiting at Fox for an interview. She’s continuing her career as an actress.
15. How Do You Do, Fellow Kids? Steve Buscemi is doing great. His newest show with Daniel Radcliffe called ‘Miracle Workers’ comes out this month.
16. Roll safe. The meme that usually mocks poor life decisions was actually taken from ‘Hood Documentary’. Kayode Ewumi is now on another BBC series called Enterprice.