1. Load it up with potato soup
Creamy potato soup…yummm!
2. Or some broccoli cheddar soup?
Whatever floats your boat.
via Yammie’s Noshery
3. Make it into a sandwich
Look at this massive thing. This should be on an episode of Man vs. Food.
via Jen’s Baking
4. Fill it up with spinach dip
Do this for your next party!
via Picky Palate
5. Bake up some chicken cordon bleu
I know what I’m having for dinner tonight.
6. Make it into a pizza soup
My favorite food in liquid form.
via Community Table
7. Whip up some crab dip
Better than the Keg.
via The Cooking Mom
8. Cook an egg inside
Breakfast of champions.
via Noble Pig
9. Add some carbs into your healthy salad
You can’t be too healthy.
via Taste of Home
10. Make a classic mexican-chili bowl
This one sounds so great.
via Canadian Living
11. Sloppy Joe cups are the best
Make them muffin sized! They taste better!
12. Make some beer cheese fondu
Not sure what beer + cheese will taste like together but it looks good!
via Food Network
13. Pile on the spaghetti
Instead of dipping bread into your pasta, you can have the pasta in your bread!
14. Cut your bread bowl into a cool shape
Bread bowls aren’t as boring as they sound. Look at these ones!
via She Knows
15. Cheese, cheese, and more cheese!
I’ll be well on my way to gaining 5 lbs after eating this whole thing.
16. Let it overflow with mac n’ cheese (and it’s vegan!)
Look at all of that cheesy goodness!
via That Was Vegan
17. Keep warm with some beef stew
Now that’s my kind of bread bowl.
17 Bread Bowl Recipes That’ll Fill The Empty Space In Your Heart