17 Couples That Everyone Hates
1. “My girlfriend has a sticky back, I use this to my advantage.”
via reddit / Bfreak
2. This couple that knows how to push each other forward.
via Twitter / @lifeonsaturday_
3. “It appears my wife personalized our keurig.”
via reddit / xspacemonkey85x
4. The person who actually saved bacon for their partner. Is this real life?
via reddit / stonerwithtatas
5. The girl who made matching t-shirts for her and her boyfriend.
via reddit / slothin_around
6. The person who always knows what to say.
via reddit / KhaleesiBubblegum
7. Whoever wrote this poem with a surprise ending.
via reddit / residentjared
8. “I bumped my head last night. This is how my wife packed my lunch today.”
via reddit / e_vision
9. The partner who only sees the beauty in their girlfriend.
via tumblr / b*tchilikeme
10. The couple that embodies your *actual* relationship goals.
via Twitter / @original_sammy
11. “Wife showed me this message and this is how I responded.”
via reddit / rescuedad
12. “I got a vasectomy yesterday. The wife told me it was part of the Dr’s post-op instructions to minimize licking.”
via reddit / blazedwest
13. “My boyfriend thought he’d give me a sexy surprise after work today…”
via reddit / Buffitron
14. The absolute genius who got this for their partner.
via reddit / PieRobot
15. This person, who’s willing to sacrifice their own needs for their partner. Vom.
via Twitter / @LovePhrase
16. And the boyfriend who knows how to survive Shark Week.
via reddit / derolle
17. At least this guy knows what’s up.