17 MILDLY AMUSING THINGS TO MILDLY AMUSE YOU –
Take a stapler from your desk or a bottle of regular water and look at them. Pretty sure, you won’t see anything special about these everyday things. But as it turns out, even ordinary objects can hold a bit of mystery. And thanks to creative Internet users, we can easily see what’s hiding inside of them.
17. This is what an emu egg looks like.
16. A 1-liter plastic bottle before and after expansion
15. This is a baby platypus in case if you haven’t seen one before.
14. SpongeBob has about 40 holes in his body.
13. The McDonald’s ketchup mystery is revealed!
i was today years old when i realized the lower the number on mcdonalds ketchup packets, the sweeter it is; the higher, the more sour🤯 pic.twitter.com/SUySvFuUWf
— cd (@wtfiscdsagun) December 9, 2018
12. Most staplers have a little section underneath to store additional staples.
11. How big is daddy pig then?
this is terrifying pic.twitter.com/8Af9fvtT6X
— George Memeulous (@Memeulous) July 20, 2019
10. A Japanese ¥1 coin is so light it won’t even break the surface tension on water.
9. “I found a clear pomegranate seed.”
8. This globe is made for the blind.
7. Glass gem corn has all the colors of the rainbow.
6. Before being cut into bars, soap looks like this.
5. Maybe cats and bears are related somehow…