17 Questionable Things People Have Actually Brought To The Mechanic
I fancy myself something a handyman, and I’d like to think that I have some kind of idea what I’m doing. In reality, I’m probably doing more harm than good when I go on my ‘fixing’ sprees, and apparently I’m not alone. Whether these people did this to themselves or they’re just victims of some kind of cruel cosmic joke, it takes talent to screw up this badly.
1. “Customer states truck makes bell noise.”
2. Did they really have to specify not to eat the burrito?
3. This is what happens when you go 84,000 miles without getting an oil change.
4. How does this even happen?!
5. I just… What?
6. “A customer came into autozone asking for blinker fluid. He handed me this and said it was about half empty.”
7. Mmm, look at that body.
8. Are you sure that’s not oregano?
9. When u do donuts at 45 mph…
10. This is a prime example of a cruel cosmic practical joke.
11. That is not a functional replacement. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
12. This is why you should never run over a mattress.
13. When u try to replace a headlight and take the whole hood off.
14. Spray foam =/= SeaFoam, ffs.
15. Um, this would be why your breaks are making that ‘funny sound’.
16. Guess we’ll get the bolt cutters out to get this into the shop…
17. And you KNOW it’s gonna be bad when you see this.