1. Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple
The sweet pineapple will cool your mouth down from the spicy jerk sauce! Deadly combination right here.
via Closet Cooking
2. Antipasto Skewers
No cooking necessary! Make ’em and send ’em off to your hungry guests sans worries.
via Honey and Birch
3. Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce Skewers
Make it an asian-inspired dinner with these skewers!
via Emily Bites
4. Sweet Potato Skewers
The nutritional value in sweet potatoes is substantially higher than other potatoes. Say goodbye to white potatoes and welcome sweet potatoes with open arms.
via The Yummy Life
5. Watermelon Feta Mint Skewers
A refreshing and light snack!
via Bites of Bri
6. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers
Look! They’re so adorable! What a great way to cook asparagus without having to watch it fall through the cracks of the grill.
via Lil’ Luna
7. Hot Meatball Skewers
I’d make these every night if I could.
via Pop Sugar
8. Brussel Sprout and Bacon Skewers
Trick your kids to eat vegetables by wrapping it in bacon…hehehe
via Pop Sugar
9. Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Skewers with Blueberry Glaze
Why hello dessert!
via Handle The Heat
10. Chocolate Dipped Pineapple Chunk Skewers
Oh, and there it is again. Sprinkle a little coconut on top and voila!
11. Subway Sandwich Skewers
Lunch doesn’t have to be boring anymore with these sandwich skewers!
12. Grilled Jerk Chicken and Peach Skewers
As previously mentioned, fruit and spicy food are the perfect balance to each other in a dish. Cannot recommend it enough!
via Feasting at Home
13. Chick-a-roni Skewers
Serve with some marinara sauce = magical.
via Mom Foodie
14. Nutella Mini Pancake Breakfast Skewers
Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Repeat.
15. Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Skewers
Great bed time snack instead of reaching for the chip bag!
16. Roasted Pesto Tofu Skewers
Calling all vegetarians!! If tofu is your thing, we got something for you.
via Chow Vegan
17. Salad Wedge Skewers
Who knew that salads could look so cute?
via Master Cook
18. Chorizo Sausage and Haloumi Skewers
Chorizo sausage will give any skewer that extra kick of spice and flavor!
18 Creative Ways To Eat Your Food On A Stick