Thanks for the “suggestion” but I’ll decide how big a serving is.
1. You understand that serving suggestions are just that – suggestions.
2. And you’re not a strong believer in the food pyramid or portion control either.
3. Local grocery stores and take-out places sometimes express concern for your well-being.
4. Girl Scouts cookie season is like a national holiday for you.
5. Some of your fondest memories are about food.
6. But so are some of your deepest shames.
8. You have trouble focusing on anything but food when you’re hungry.
9. Which causes you to act out when you can’t get it.
10. Your Instagram feed is all food pics.
13. You make due when times are particularly desperate.
14. You’ve carefully curated your Facebook feed so it only shows you pages you’re really interested in.
15. Food makes it tough for you to enjoy the simple things in life.
18. And you always, always add an egg.
18 Signs You Might Have An Unhealthy Relationship With Food