1. Mushroom Barley Burger with Sriracha Miso Mayo
All the umami you could ever need. Get the recipe.
2. Carrot Tahini Quinoa Burgers with Tzatziki
Using shredded carrot in the patty is a cool move that gives you a tender texture and pretty color. Get the recipe.
4. Smoky Sweet Potato Burgers with Roasted Garlic Cream & Avocado
These come together with an egg, some breadcrumbs, and a can of cannellini beans. Get the recipe.
5. Chipotle Veggie Burger
This burg starts with a flavorful onion sofrito base and then gets bulked up with brown rice, black beans, beet, and oats. Get the recipe.
6. Buffalo-Blue Curly Cheese Fry and Crispy Black Bean Burgers
No words! Except “get the recipe.”
7. Perfect Cheeseburgers
Nothing fancy, here: just a whole lot of perfection. Here’s exactly how to make them.
8. Bobby Flay’s Crunch Burger
You got slaw, you got chipotle ketchup, you got potato chips up in this business — what else could you possibly want? Get the recipe.
9. Smoky Ancho Cheddar Burgers
10. Umami Burger
This bad babe is brushed with tamari sauce and loaded up with smoky chiles and garlic mayo. Get the recipe.
11. Teriyaki Beef Burger
All dressed up with ginger, garlic, hoisin sauce, and scallions. Get the recipe.
13. The 50/50 Bacon Burger
This burger is HALF BACON. Would you like to know more? Let me direct you to the recipe.
14. Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers
Perfect when you want a burger that won’t send you into a beef coma. Get the recipe.
15. Mexican Chorizo & Garlic Shrimp Burger
Watch it, you’re drooling. Get the recipe.
16. Lamb-Bacon Burgers with Spicy Aioli
17. Salmon Burgers Sriracha Mayo
If the past decade has taught us anything, it’s that you could put sriracha mayo on a bar of soap and it would taste pretty decent. But this is so much better than a bar of soap! Get the recipe.
18. Sausage Burgers
Real talk: Given the option, I will eat a sausage burger over a regular old cow burger any day. Get the recipe.
19. Suzanne Goin’s Grilled Pork Burgers
This “Genius Recipe” mixes bacon and chorizo into regular ground pork: a masterpiece of porkception.