2. “My local supermarket in Montreal has a rooftop garden where they harvest organic produce and sell them in store.”
3. “Japanese Spider Crab, Although the crabs, found off the coast of Japan, are not dangerous hunters, they are carnivorous scavengers and will devour any dead fish or mammal that reaches their habitat on the ocean floor.”
4. Artwork made by shattering glass.
5. This gecko’s camouflage.
6. “This is what a trapped wasp from 90 million years ago looks like.”
7. This is a rare piece of iridescent Goethite, a form of the usually gray Goethite, but this specific deposit from Georgia became oxidized in its growth! Resulting in this rainbow of colors!”
8. “The red only Rainbow I saw at night in Finland.”
9. “NASA offers $18,500 to people willing to stay in bed for 60 days.”
10. “This can happen when snow comes down a slope if it is very dense.”
11. Mt Fuji out the window of a plane.
12. The ‘Dead Man’s Fingers’ Fungus.
13. What an igloo looks like when you build a fire inside.
14. “A net that has been carved completely out of marble.”
15. “Highschool graduation ceremony in Germany aka mass gathering done right: Due to Covid-19, students are seated socially distant and parents/friends had to stay safely in their car.”
16. “This female grey wolf and male brown bear were spotted every night for ten days straight by a Finnish photographer, spending several hours together between 8pm and 4am. They would even share food with each other.”
17. “Orangutans are taught from an early age to use giant leaves as umbrellas during heavy rains.”
18. This sculpture carved from the graphite in a pencil.
19. Hallgrímskirkja, the church of Reykjavík, capital of Iceland, it is 74.5 metres (244 ft) high and took 41 years to build, from 1945 to 1986. The architect was Guðjón Samúelsson.”