20 Passive-Aggressive Neighbors Who Will Make You Laugh
Before we even get going here, I’ll confess: I’m super passive-aggressive. I hate confrontation. I hate making people feel bad. I hate it all, so I avoid it.
For the most part, it works well enough to remember I actually feel worse after calling someone out than not, but sometimes — just sometimes — even I can’t help myself. I have to say something…in the most roundabout way, of course. This is worse, I know.
But change is hard, okay?
Take these note-writers, for example. I’m pretty sure each of these people knows that their method of dealing with their neighbors isn’t the most effective, but it’s the only way they’re going to say anything, and in the moment of fury, that’s all that matters.
Have you ever left or received a note like this? Let me know about it in the comments!
1. The woman who wants her neighbors to pick up after their dog.
2. The neighbor who wanted to make a point…in permanent ink.
3. This neighbor who thought this threat would work.
4. The neighbor who’s “easily creeped out.”
5. These neighbors who think they have the best life advice.
6. The couple who can’t handle the fun going on downstairs.
7. The guy who just wants to play in peace.
8. This neighbor who is oh so welcoming.
9. This gal who’s proactively passive-aggressive. That’s a thing.
10. This weirdness.
11. This driver who’s laying down the law in cartoon note form.
12. The retaliation of all retaliations.
13. This squirrel-hating neighbor.
14. Very sensitive indeed.
15. This neighbor whose cat has a serious problem…and it’s all your fault.
16. When the point is to make a point in the most passive way possible…
17. This epic amount of passive-aggressiveness.
18. The neighbors with cats are the worst.
19. This neighbor gives some serious threats in a passive-aggressive method.
20. And of course, there are people in this world who are so passive-aggressive, they’ll leave you gifts like this.