1. Homemade Barbacoa Tacos
2. Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans
If you need me this summer, I’ll be busy sneaking bourbon into literally everything.Get the recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken
4. Creamy Corn and Jalapeño Dip
Because it’s not a true summer party unless there’s at least one giant vat of dip. Get the recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
6. Slow Cooker Honey Maple BBQ Ribs
Right. Off. The. BONE. Get the recipe.
7. Crock-Pot Mac and Cheese With Bacon
8. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
9. Vegan Coconut Pudding With Mangos and Pistachios
10. Crock-Pot Low Country Boil
Beer and Old Bay = music to my ears. Get the recipe.
11. Guinness Pulled Pork
12. Spicy Barbecue Kielbasa Bites
13. Cinnamon Roll Dippers With Slow Cooker Fondue
The easy fondue — cream cheese, butter, vanilla — slow cooks over several hours. Then, thanks to premade dough, the cinnamon rolls are ready in minutes. Get the recipe.
14. Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Taquitos
15. Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
16. Slow Cooker Poached Salmon With Lemon and Herbs
Foolproof salmon that you don’t have to worry about flipping or perfectly searing. The fish poaches in a flavorful broth — of white wine, lemon, shallots, and herbs — in less than an hour. Get the recipe.
17. Big Batch Strawberry Basil Jam
18. Crock-Pot Cherry Pie
19. Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Carrots
Why yes I DO prefer all of my summer veggies glazed in brown sugar and honey, TYVM. Get the recipe.
20. Thai Chicken Soup
21. Crock-Pot S’mores Cookie Bars
Pssst. There are ~Teddy Grahams~ in there. Get the recipe.