1. You need just four ingredients to whip up a batch of these super easy pepperoni pizza rolls.
Added time-saving bonus — you can pick up most of this stuff in the same section at the store. Find the recipe here.
2. Serve your gang some grilled cheese roll-ups.
These dippers pair wonderfully with tomato soup. Find the recipe here.
3. Make Hawaiian-style shave ice using nothing more than water, soda, and Jell-O.
Learn how here.
4. You can also use Jell-O to turn grapes into a treat your kids won’t stop talking about.
Simply cover fresh grapes in the Jell-O mix of your choice, then chill in the fridge. Find more detailed instructions here.
5. Try this peanut butter dip which can be mixed up in five minutes.
Pair it with apple slices, celery, or if you’re feeling extra decadent, waffle slices! Learn more here.
6. Make these microwaved cinnamon apples, which are called “super simple” for a reason.
7. More fun with apples: fry up these cinnamon apple rings.
Check out the recipe here.
8. This Tuscan broccoli and cheese quesadilla only sounds like it’d take a while to make.
Have them on the table in 15 minutes. Find the recipe here.
9. Speaking of quesadillas — these peanut butter banana ones will give your kids life.
Prep and cook time takes less than ten minutes. Find the recipe here.
10. Wow your kids with these impressive banana dogs.
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Learn more here.
11. Make this five-minute watermelon and strawberry sorbet.
Five minutes? Sold. Find the recipe here.
12. Follow these deliriously simple steps to make fresh fruit pops.
More details here.
13. Let your kids help you make these frozen yogurt banana dippers.
Just pre-slice the bananas, then let your kids do the rest! Find the recipe here.
14. Dish out some of these pickle roll ups.
Kids who don’t love pickles often love these, because the saltiness of the pickle is offset by the sweetness of the cream cheese. Find the oh, so easy recipe here.
15. Keep the whole family happy with these cheesy cauliflower breadsticks.
These are gluten-free and low-carb, and you don’t even need to tell your kids they’re eating cauliflower. Find the recipe here.
16. Win “parent of the year” with these mini deep dish pizzas.
Okay, you might not win “parent of the year,” but your kids will love them. All you need are five ingredients and a muffin tin. Find the recipe here.
17. While we’re on the subject of pizza, you need to try these pizza waffles.
Move over chicken and waffles. There’s a new (delicious) sheriff in town. Find the recipe here.
18. Want bark that’s actually healthy? Try thisstrawberry yogurt bark.
It doesn’t get much easier than two ingredients. Find the recipe here.
19. Turn some day old bread into the delicacy that iscinnamon french toast sticks.
Find the sweet, sweet recipe here.
20. Whip up a batch of mini corn dog muffins.
Leftovers can be reheated later and still taste great. Find the recipe here.
21. Another sure winner are these taco pizza rolls.
Tacos on pizza dough? Your kids need to go clean their room or something before they deserve to eating anything this delish. Find the recipe here.
22. Bake these easy mozzarella cheese sticks.
String cheese and panko bread crumbs are the secret to making this yummy treat without the hassle. Find the recipe here.
23. And lastly, make a plate of nutella and banana sushi, then drop the mic and walk away.
Find more detailed instructions here.