28 MILDLY INTERESTING IMAGES TO MILDLY INTEREST YOU –
1. A book eaten by termites.
2. This extremely old basketball hoop.
3. Threaded pencil with a nut.
4. Uncut animal cracker.
5. Crow hopped during this photo.
6. This is what the bottom of a frog stuck on a glass tank wall looks like.
7. Recently abandoned honeycomb.
8. Difference between a bullet wound and a shrapnel wound.
9. Rubber band wedged itself in the grooves of the shoe.
10. This imprint left on a dusty chair.
11. A chess set for beginners.
12. How transitions lenses look after being in a mesh pocket.
13. The floor at the London science museum is made of mini-chromosomes.
14. A fort some kids built a few years ago.
15. Snow buildup from boots.
16. A drop of hand sanitize on this notebook displaced these lines perfectly.
17. Build-A-Jeep (WW2)
18. South Tirol, Italy.
19. White Ravens.
20. Cut and polished meteor.
21. This is why they call it a third eye.
22. Amazing street art.
23. A gang of women in India who track down abusive husbands and beat them up with brooms.
24. A drop of seawater magnified 25 times.
25. An old lightbulb found in a basement.
26. Pic of the solar eclipse in Chile.
27. Yao Ming compared to Chinese citizens.
28. Dragon Tree.