1. A one-step cleaner for your cutlery.
Just dunk them in and they’re done. Get it here.
2. This remote-controlled mop.
It’s like a game that you play against your own filth. Get it here.
3. Or this “Microfiber Hop Ball” that dusts as it goes.
Keep your cat entertained while dusting up its fur. Get it here.
4. The dustpan that combs out your broom.
Never touch those nasty hairballs again. Get it here.
5. This soap dispenser that you don’t even have to lift.
Lifting or spraying bottles is just too much of a hassle. Get it here.
6. This smart trash can that does (almost) everything for you.
It’s got a hands-free motion-sensored opening, is Wi-Fi connected to send you alerts when it’s trash day and when you’re almost out of bags…
…and there’s a tiny vacuum on the bottom so you’ll never need a dustpan again.
The only downside: It’s not cheap.
8. This onesie that turns your baby into a mop.
Questionable parenting choice, excellent lazy choice. Get it here.
10. This dog soap that comes preloaded into a sponge.
Get it here.
12. And this tiny robot to clean your phone.
Ain’t nobody got time for that. Get it here.
13. These Stomp ‘N Go carpet cleaning pads.
For when you’re too lazy to even bend over. Get them here.
14. This doormat that absorbs mud.
The best lazy cleaning hack is to prevent dirt altogether. Get it here.
16. This self-cleaning toilet brush.
You still have to clean the toilet, but you don’t have to clean the toilet brush. Get ithere.
17. This keyboard-cleaning putty.
It’s like playing with play dough, but then your stuff is clean. Get it here.
18. This magnetic spot scrubber.
Clean the inside of glasses and vases without even reaching your hand inside. Get ithere.
19. This one-swipe cleaner for your specs.
Clean both sides at once. Get it here.
22. Or this blanket that also cleans.
And then you can just lie under the dirt. Get it here.
23. This magic wand that kills germs.
Never touch your dirty surfaces again. Get it here.
24. This toothbrush that screws onto the toothpaste tube.
Just squeeze ‘n’ go. Get it here.
25. Or this custom 3D-printed toothbrush that cleans your whole mouth in six seconds.
And it should, for $299. Get it here.
26. This corn silk cleaner.
Get it here.
27. These Spaghetti Scrubs that don’t even need soap.
Soap is for the weak. Get them here.
28. A body dryer.
For when lifting a towel is just TOO MUCH. Get it here.
29. This DIY bidet wand.
Or there’s always this technique:
You know, if you happen to own a Segway.