30 Photos From Our Amazing Planet –
1. The island of Crete is being swallowed by a cloud of African dust.
2. A beach, as seen from above
3. Thousands of light bugs in a cave in New Zealand
4. Tree roots in Angkor Wat, Cambodia
5. Gorkaya River in Russia. The color of the water changes from orange to crimson because of the high levels of metal oxides in it.
6. Sand tufas shaped by wind and time in California
7. A cloud in Portugal reminiscent of a gigantic fist
8. A “green” lake with pristine water in Austria
9. A view from the window, Finland
10. Yuncheng Lake in China turned into colorful pools because the seaweed in it reproduced quickly due to hot weather.
11. A guitar-shaped highway junction, Ufa, Russia
12. “Gardens by the Bay” nature park, Singapore
13. Magdeburg Water Bridge, Germany
14. A departing train is covered by 30,000 light emitting diodes
15. A bamboo forest in snow
16. The contrasts of architecture in Macao
17. The Milky Way shot with long exposure is reminiscent of fractal geometry.
18. A tree-shaped river in Australia
19. Retba lake in Senegal
20. Thousands of migrating starlings in the sky above Rome
21. The ice caves in Iceland
22. Fly Geyser, USA
23. Light pillars, Norway
24. Lava hitting the ocean, Hawaii
25. These solar panels look like a pixelated lake.
26. A flock of sheep crossing a frozen lake in Tibet
27. White Pocket, Arizona, USA
28. Halo-effect, Sweden
29. Dubai skyscrapers
30. A deep hole with a lake on its bottom, Italy