35 MILDLY INTERESTING THINGS TO MILDLY INTERESTING YOU –
1. This is a goldsmith’s toolbox from the Islamic Golden Age (sometime between the 8th and 13th centuries).
2. A typewriter printing sheet music
3. I found a set of circular playing cards.
4. The sunrise makes the steam look like a flame
5. Pringles vending machine
6. The way this lizard is being X-rayed
7. The light casted a rainbow onto this drink
8. Gun Shield – Purchased for military use by Henry VIII from an Italian merchant Giovanbattista of Ravenna around 1544. To fire, the gunner had to hold the shield with his left forearm, aim through the grill and pull a lever with his right hand.
9. This old sheriff’s car is still being used by this sheriff’s department
10. Each ball weighs 2 lb (from left to right: magnesium, aluminum, titanium, copper, and tungsten).
11. My friend refused to ask for help with putting his sunscreen on and this was the result.
12. This white fern I found on my hike today
13. Stained Glass Lightbulb
14. This variegated cannabis leaf.
15. Just wanted to tell that there are sweaters on bike stands in my city
16. These bunches of grapes are growing into a…bunch of grapes
17. Do you know there are microwaves that have outlets?
18. There is a tree with green leaves growing out of a tree with red leaves.
19. We’ve never seen curly pigeons. Have you?
20. The sunset looks like clouds circling a beacon
21. A water bottle before being formed
22. A seesaw for 4 children
23. Innkeeper worm
24. The way the ice formed on this wheel
25. These clown-shaped power lines tower alongside a highway.
26. This is Bristol, a place where the Border of Tennessee and Virginia met in the middle of the road, both sides of the town are marked with there respective flag.
27. A tree growing out of a roof
28. This mushroom looks exactly like a golf ball on a tee.
29. This is what my mom’s fence post looks like 3 years after adopting 2 cats.
30. The English Lop’s ears
31. The inside of this log rotted away except for in the places where there were once branches.
32. This is Ileodictyon cibarium, a fungus.
33. Found a baby snapping turtle at the park today
34. Someone made a Dinosaur head out of this huge rock. North-South Lake, Catskills NY
35. An emu’s eggs, which by the way, weigh around 1 lb each!