Skip to the content
1. Uninterested woman has a sudden change of heart for the loser guy and they live happily ever after.
2. Looking away from the road for a solid 10 seconds while driving to talk to someone
3. Women can be in the jungle for days but no body hair anywhere. Men instantly grow a beard
4. “Enhancing” a sh**ty quality image to 4k and zooming in to the size of a microbe with perfect clarity.
5. Mom makes a huge breakfast and lays it all out. Kids and husband grab a bagel on the way out the door ignoring all the food
6. Hacking is typing really fast.
7. Being able to outrun an explosion.
8. Actually being able to have a conversation at a bar while music is playing.
9. Police take a DNA sample and have the results in an hour.
10. The pushy dude in the romcom ends up getting the girl whereas in real life they’d be more likely to end up with a restraining order.
11. Bombs with a special display that counts down to zero.
12. Meeting new friends the minute you move to a new town.
13. people recovering very quickly from injuries, especially head injuries
14. Wherever the detective has to go, he always finds a parking spot right in front of the place. Downtown Manhattan included.
15. People waking up with perfect make up, my wife points this out in everything we watch.
16. Working as a waitress and living in a huge apartment, with the fridge full, and expensive clothes.
17. People not screaming in absolute agony when shot or stabbed in the gut. Reservoir dogs is one movie that did it realistically.
18. Running with high heels (and not breaking a bone)
19. Unlimited bullets and accuraccy 100% for shooting normal bad guys
20. Scientists in any field are experts in every other field of science as well, e.g. the physicist in Annihilation concluding the tree formations are due to homeotic mutations.
21. People in their twenties having large lavish apartments.
22. Guy walks in holding a 30-page document, gives to some other dude. The dude who’s getting the document glances at the first page for a nanosecond and immediately knows everything there is to know about this case.
23. Physically fit and attractive people everywhere.
24. In horror movies I always enjoy how fast and deep a perfectly symmetrical grave gets dug
25. Cars exploding on impact
26. Hackers. Perfect code, first try, no issues ever. If your code runs correctly first try, you’re confused and scared.
27. Waking up from a long coma and being able to walk…
28. Unless they are written to be stupid/ comic relief, people in movies talk with zero filler words. In real life very few people are able to do that.
29. Someone goes up to a bar and asks for alcohol or beer and the bartender gives it to them without asking the brand or type.
30. Serial killers just standing there staring at you and giving you enough Time to escape.
31. School in movies just consumes about 10% of the day
32. Teenagers being built like [friggin] tanks
33. A crash or chase happens with shooting and stuff and every other car continues to drive as if nothing is going on around them. People slam on the brakes in real life cause a cop is going the opposite direction on the highway, yet you watch a Marvel movie and a dudes tailgating a van Cpt America and Ultron are actively fighting on.
34. Always having your hair look nice.
35. In action movies where the main character kills like 100 bad guys
HIGH OCTANE INTERNET CHAOS
More Boobs - Less Politics
And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors