Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/chaostr0/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 66
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaostr0/public_html/wp-includes/load.php:66) in /home/chaostr0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/peepso.php on line 2122 36 Eye-Opening Facts About Dating That Will Change The Way You View Relationships | Chaostrophic
36 Eye-Opening Facts About Dating That Will Change The Way You View Relationships
1. Do you want to make your first date into a relationship? then think about it, it takes usually Six to eight dates for couples before entering into an exclusive relationship.
2. Want to breakup? don’t worry it takes three to five months for breakups.
3. When going out for date, wear blue. Women are attracted to men in blue.
4. If you don’t want to be dumped by your partner try to maintain weight because, according to a survey by MSNBC.com and Elle magazine, more than 12% of women said that they dumped an overweight partner compared to 31% of men!!
5. Want to flirt your partner? then prefer places like schools, colleges, coffee shops, and malls as there are excellent places to flirt and don’t choose restaurants and movie theaters because people are not open to meeting others in these places.
6. Be attractive, as a study shows that most people make decision regarding a person’s attraction within three seconds of meeting.
7. Want to earn money? it’s easy just start a dating website. $1.8 billion per year is the amount generated by online dating industry. The dating coach business in US generates $260 million per year.
8. Be confident at first meeting, as 40% of men do not feel confident meeting a woman for first time.
9. Men, maintain good body language. When a man first approaches a woman, she will base 7% of her initial impression on what he says, 38% on his style of speaking and 55% on his appearance and body language. 10. Don’t always expect your relationship to be sweet, some studies show that 33% of teenagers have experienced violence!!
11. If you mention that you went to college, your chance of paying will increase by 84%.
12. Beware of scammers, at least 10% of the new accounts are from scammers, on free dating sites.
13. Be attentive at your first meeting as, before a man even speaks a word, the way he stands counts for over 80% of opposite sex first impression.
14. Avoid negativity, as it is the biggest turn-off during a date. Be happy and optimistic, some studies show that people find it hard to walk away from happy people.
15. Women, try to break away from loud groups. Yes you heard it right, as studies show that men are put off by groups of loud women.
16. Try to mirror your partner, it often impresses a date because it subtly conveys the interest. But avoid copying every move.
17. If you want to create an instant link with a date say his/her name twice. This shows attention and connectivity.
18. Remember bits of information about a person and try working them into conversations which shows interest.
19. Keep a good hygiene, as bad breath and bad teeth are instant turn-off for potential dates.
20. Women are more attracted to men who wear aftershaves and pheromone-based colognes such as 10 times. women have stronger sense of smell than men, and are particularly attracted to musk and black licorice smells.
21. Body odor, bad breath, hairy nostrils, missing teeth, cystic acne, raggedy nails, flatulence and belching, man boobs, goofy glasses and hair mistakes are the top ten turn-offs for women.
22. In attracting a date, body type is important. Thin or muscular people are preferred over overweight individuals. Thin people are perceived as intelligent but fearful, whereas muscular individual were perceived as being brave, healthy and good looking.
23. 25% of dating relationships at workplace results in marriage.
24. If a group of women are huddled together giggling they are usually not interested in finding men. If they are standing together but their eyes are wandering, they are looking for guys, so men watch out.
25. A woman will often smile at his jokes, fidget with an object, pucker her mouth, stumble over words, play with her hair or lean in towards him if she is interested in her date.
26. Avoiding eye contact, faking a smile or not smiling shows that woman is not interested in her date.
27. Try to choose exciting place for a first date, it will increase the chance of other person falling for you. But make sure that it is not dangerous, as there is a definitive link between danger and physical/romantic attraction.
28. Are you waiting for call after two message from your girl, then you should look elsewhere. Some studies show that a women in not interested if she don’t return the call after two messages.
29. Always try to maintain eye contact, as it is the primary and powerful tool for attracting a potential date.
30. If your ex becomes your colleague then lose all hope, as it usually will not work.
31. Women don’t fall in love easily, it will take 14 dates for them to fall in love. Men are more sincere in this fact, it takes just three dates for them.
32. In America, twenty-nine percent had sex on their first date.
33. If you want to start a conversation with a man, try to bring two other friends with you. It makes difficult for man to start conversation with you if you were with your friend, as he doesn’t want the other friend to feel abandoned.
34. Do you know that, Italian food is one of the most popular restaurants for first date.
35. If your man spends less time with you or if he is no longer romantic or tries to start fights then he is about to break up. So observe your man.
36. Wait for two to four days to make a call after meeting, it is the ideal time. But don’t make it longer than four to five days.