JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next

A Boy Ate 3 Laundry Pods – This Is What Happened To His Lungs

Laundry Detergent Pod ingestion can cause serious injury and fatality. Do NOT eat them and keep them out of reach of children and impaired adults. No laundry pods were consumed in the making of this video. The purpose of this video is to tell a story and educate. This is based on a true story occurring January 2018, USA.

JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next
Please wait...

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors