JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next

Camera Captures Moment 2-Year-Old Goes Beast Mode To Save His Twin Brother When Dresser Falls On Him

This one is for all the parents who don’t think they should anchor their children’s furniture to the wall.

Brock and Bowdy Shoff, from Utah, were playing in their bedroom when it fell onto Bowdy, trapping him underneath.

As he lies underneath, wriggling, you can see the weight of the piece of furniture on little Bowdy’s rib cage, which must have been agony.

The whole thing was caught on CCTV at the family home and has since gone viral after their dad, Ricky, posted it to Facebook with the caption:

“We were hesitant to post this video initially,” Ricky Shoff, the boys’ father told CNN, “but a lot of parents have probably made the same mistake that we made, (they) don’t have their furniture secure or bolted to a wall.”

Their mom, Kayli told WREG that she left the room for a couple of minutes and didn’t hear the dresser fall or Bowdy crying. When she returned to the room she saw the dresser on the floor but because both the boys were happy and playing she didn’t realize what had happened until she watched back the footage.

JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next
Please wait...

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors