FASCINATING FACTS: 14 Facts About Toilets No One Really Gives A Sh!t About But Are Fun To Know
1. Most toilets flush in the key of E flat.
2. The life expectancy of a toilet is 50 years.
3. The average person visits a toilet 2500 times per year.
4. 72% of people place their toilet paper to be pulled from the top of the roll rather than than under.
5. The first toilet in a public bathroom is the least used and therefore the cleanest.
6. 70% of house guests snoop through medicine cabinets or drawers.
7. The toilet is flushed more times during the Super Bowl halftime than any other time during the year.
8. November 19th is world toilet day.
9. People use an average of 57 sheets of toilet paper per day.
10. The first toilet ever seen on TV was on “Leave It To Beaver.”
11. On a ship a toilet is can a head.
12. The appliances that uses the most water in a home is the toilet.
13. Only 7% of homes in Afghanistan have a flushing toilet while 19% have TV’s.
14. It takes about 384 trees to make toilet paper for what one person uses in a lifetime.
Source of info was from a sign in the head of a Jimmy John’s Sandwich shop so give them shit if any of the info is wrong.