Categories
China EXPLOSION VIDEOS

Guy Bites Into Phone Battery And Nearly Blows His Head Off In Freak Accident

A phone battery exploded after a man in China bit into it. “He didn’t [bite the battery] because he wanted to test its authenticity,” the man’s girlfriend explained. “Actually my partner just has the habit of putting things into his mouth and nibbling on them.”

2 replies on “Guy Bites Into Phone Battery And Nearly Blows His Head Off In Freak Accident”

The world is about to witness the new “bite the phone battery challenge.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

​​HIGH OCTANE INTERNET CHAOS
More Boobs - Less Politics ​​

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors