JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next

Idiot Cements Microwave To Head And Firefighters Have To Rescue Him

Here’s another piece of advice from me to you. Are you bored? Get a hobby. Collect stamps. Read a book. Draw. Just don’t, for the love of everything that is holy, do what Jay Swingler did.

The 22-year-old from Wolverhampton, England, decided that getting YouTube views was important enough to him that he was going to cement his head inside a microwave for some reason. Well to no one’s shock not only did this idiot do just that, but his head became stuck, forcing him to reach out to firefighters to release him.

Swingler mixed seven bags of Polyfilla before his “pals” tipped the microwave over his head. Swingler had a plastic bag over his head and a tube to breathe, but he still found himself struggling to breathe when the microwave became stuck.

 

His just as dumb friends spent 90 minutes trying to rescue Swingler before they called for help. Firefighters showed up and took an hour of their time rescuing this fool.

“As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured,” Watch Commander Shaun Dakin of the West Midlands Fire Service crew said. “Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded. We video-called our technical rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.”

Dakin adds that while the group of dudes were sorry, it was a “rescue” call that they shouldn’t have needed to make.

“It took us nearly an hour to free him,” Dakin said. “All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”

And what did Swingler have to say about all this? Well…

JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next
Please wait...

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!