Idiot Student At Utah State University Sent To Hospital After Eating Tide Pod
So what does it take to get into Utah State University these days, a pulse?
According to COED, some dipshit student was rushed to the hospital Saturday afternoon after she consumed a Tide Pod.
That’s right, kids. We live in a society where teenagers and young adults with every advantage to succeed in the world are instead restoring to eating laundry detergent.
As far as the Utah State student goes, police at the university initially referred to her incident as a Tide Pod “overdose,” which we’re fairly certain can be used when just one of the laundry detergent packets is ingested. It’s unknown what her current condition is, but she’s now one of some 40 idiots or so who have been admitted to poison control centers after taking what is know amongst the “cool kids” as the “Tide Pod Challenge.”
It’s actually gotten so bad that Tide has turned to Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski to help remind people that eating laundry detergent is in fact not a good idea. And let’s be honest. If we need that guy to remind us what’s right and wrong these days, we’re all fucked.