JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next

BlowBlow2

E-cigarettes are said to be a less dangerous alternative for smokers than actually lighting up. But one Kentucky man begs to differ. Josh Hamilton suffered second degree burns after his e-cigarette caught fire in his pants pocket. That women is a true hero, she didn’t hesitate to rip that strangers pants off in a time of danger.

Man’s E-Cigarette Explodes In His Pocket Like Damn Fireworks Going Off

JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next
Please wait...

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!