Ever since we were kids, all we’ve ever wanted was our very own Bond girl. Well, it never happened, but you can still enjoy our unquestionable rankings of all the main Bond girls since the birth of the James Bond franchise, from the ladies who seduced Sean Connery back in the ’60s to the sexy women who have to settle for Daniel Craig.
24. Jill St. John was the main Bond girl, Tiffany Case, in “Diamonds Are Forever” opposite Sean Connery in 1971.
23. Carey Lowell played the Bond girl Pam Bouvier in “License to Kill” in 1989 opposite Timothy Dalton.
22. Daniela Bianchi was Tatiana Romanova, the Bond girl in “From Russia With Love” in 1963 opposite Sean Connery.
21. Diana Rigg was Tracy Draco, the Bond girl in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” in 1969 opposite George Lazenby’s sole role as James Bond.
20. Lois Chiles was the Bond girl Holly Goodhead — really? — in “Moonraker” in 1979 opposite Roger Moore.
19. Eva Green was the Bond girl Vesper Lynd in Daniel Craig’s first Bond film “Casino Royale” in 2006.
18. Carole Bouquet was Melina Havelock, the Bond girl in 1981’s “For Your Eyes Only” opposite Roger Moore.
17. Akiko Wakabayashi was Aki, the Bond girl opposite Sean Connery in “You Only Live Twice” back in 1967.
16. Olga Kurylenko was the Bond girl, Camille, in “Quantum of Solace” opposite Daniel Craig in 2008.
15. Izabella Scorupco was Natalya Simonova, the Bond girl across Pierce Brosnan in “Goldeneye” in 1995. She was the sexy character we all wanted to hook up with in the “Goldeneye” video game on Nintendo 64.
14. Maryam d’Abo was Kara Milovy, the Bond girl in 1987’s “The Living Daylights” opposite Timothy Dalton.
13. Honor Blackman played the role of Pussy Galore opposite Sean Connery in “Goldfinger” in 1964.
12. Maud Adams was the Bond girl Andrea Anders in 1974’s “The Man With the Golden Gun,” starring opposite Roger Moore, and Shirley Eaton played the sexy golden girl who gets murdered. Maud reappeared again as Octopussy across from Roger Moore for “Octopussy” in 1983. How did they get away with these names?
11. Monica Bellucci will be the Bond girl in the upcoming 24th Bond film, “Spectre,” one of the biggest movies set to release in late 2015, opposite Daniel Craig. She will be the oldest Bond girl ever cast, and she’ll be playing the role of Lucia Sciarra.
10. Ursula Andress was Honey Ryder, the very first Bond girl in 1962’s “Dr. No” opposite Sean Connery, and then reappeared in 1967 for the first “Casino Royale” in David Niven’s sole Bond role.
9. Jane Seymour was the Bond girl, Solitaire, in “Live and Let Die” opposite Roger Moore in 1973.
8. Bérénice Marlohe was a Bond girl anti-heroine, Sévérine, in “Skyfall” in 2012 opposite Daniel Craig.
7. Halle Berry was the beautiful Bond girl, Jinx, in “Die Another Day” in 2002 across from Pierce Brosnan. Rosamund Pike was another big name in the film, playing an MI6 agent who also sleeps with Bond.
6. Claudine Auger was Domino Derval, the Bond girl opposite Sean Connery in “Thunderball” in 1965.
5. Tanya Roberts was Stacey Sutton, the Bond girl in “A View to a Kill” in 1985 opposite Roger Moore.
4. Barbara Bach was the Bond girl Anya Amasova in “The Spy Who Loved Me” opposite Roger Moore in 1977.
3. Teri Hatcher played Paris Carver, the Bond girl in “Tomorrow Never Dies” in 1997 opposite Pierce Brosnan.
2. Denise Richards was Christmas Jones, the Bond girl in “The World Is Not Enough” in 1999 opposite Pierce Brosnan.
1. Kim Basinger is our top Bond girl, starring as Domino Petachi in “Never Say Never Again” in 1983 opposite Sean Connery.
RANKING THE 24 SEXIEST BOND GIRLS OF THE 007 FRANCHISE