JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next

Restaurant Nearly Burned Down Because Woman Was Texting

R0MGFOKKG711EJ91-370x297[1] texting-fire-1[1]

Don’t know anywhere more dangerous to not watch where you are walking than inside a Chinese restaurant. This woman was too busy texting to notice the gas canister she bumped into causing smoke to spew out from and soon after igniting the whole kitchen in one giant fire ball.

JUMP TO COMMENTS
Previous
Next
Please wait...

And Now... A Few Links From Our Sponsors

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!