Sneaky Leo Hilariously Hid From the Paparazzi, But He Couldn’t Escape The Photoshops
Write this down, A-listers. If you’re looking to avoid the paparazzi, there is absolutely no funnier way to do it than this technique perfected by the one and only Leonardo DiCaprio.
So fun. So sneaky. So impractical. Leo’s technique clearly was NOT effective in deterring paparazzi’s photos, but that’s OK. Because now we all get to live in a world where this photo exists, as well as a bunch of fun photoshops of it from the genies at r/photoshopbattles.
1. Somehow I always knew DiCaprio was the guy from the Learning Company games
2. *muffled* I’ll never let go.
3. Day 15. I’ve infiltrated their ranks. The coats haven’t suspected a thing.
4. …Can’t…see…where…is…the zipper
5. – “Mr. DiCaprio, who are you wearing tonight?”
– *muffled* Shh I’m not here.
6. After such a long drought, The Academy was nice enough to customize Leo’s Oscar
7. Double the neighborly advice
8. He’s just too good goddamn it. If only he left his face uncovered!
9. *cue expanding and contracting accordion sound*
10. …it was him all along. And he said he’d never let go…
11. And hey might as well end on this. Don’t overthink it. It’s just Leo with monkey legs.